Amborella genome data downloads
The Amborella Genome Project has released a stable whole genome shotgun assembly and gene annotation. Members of the plant science community are encouraged to contact us with any questions regarding these data. We'd love to know how you are using the Amborella genome.
- The Amborella genome sequencing project at NCBI.
- Read data in the Sequence Read Archive.
- Whole-genome shotgun assembly with annotations.
- Assembly version 1.0 - contigs
- Assembly version 1.0 - scaffolds
- Assembly version 1.0 - scaffolds (hard masked for Amborella repeats)
- Published gene models - evidence modeler run 27 (EVM27)
- Full gene model set (GFF3)
- Filtered gene set screened for transposon related sequences (GFF3)
- Filtered protein-coding nucleotide sequences (fasta)
- Filtered peptide seqences (fasta)
Other annotation data
- Alternative spliced gene models (GTF)
- Methylation sequencing data
[Note - Previous annotation releases are available via anonymous FTP (see below).]
Additional data including:
- Transcriptome reads and assemblies.
- Population resequencing - variant calls.
- Previous genome annotation releases.
Additional data files for the Amborella genome assembly paper:
Assembly and validation of the genome of the nonmodel basal angiosperm Amborella.